Charming scenery outside HSG at A-1 Nutrition in Passaic, NJ
Career Thoughts and Office Space Ideas
Many people are going back to work. Some call it “hitting the office hard”. Bottom line, when you enjoy your work environment and surroundings, it makes a huge difference in your day. Your workspace matters.
Many years ago, I chose my office space – which quickly became a home away from home – for a few good reasons. I knew I was going to be putting in a lot of overtime so I wanted a local place where I could feel comfortable and relaxed. I found that in Passaic, NJ.
Our location has a downtown feeling that I really related to and public transportation right at our doorstep – a great convenience for my staff. And the space is bursting with creative paintings, outdoor gardens, beautiful and whimsical birdhouses and the aroma of fresh food and soups coming from our neighbors and landlords downstairs, A1 Nutrition. I think of A1 as my personal Cheers Bar (for those who remember the show)!
Unsure if you have a home office, away from home? Ask yourself these questions.:
- What influences your mood and productivity?
- How do you feel about the scenery when commuting to your office?
- Are the building and area safe and easily accessible?
- Is the space well-maintained? Is it decorated?
- What are the parking and transportation/traffic situations?
- Is it a friendly workplace?
- Is it noisy inside and/or outside the office space?
- At the end of the work day, do you feel satisfied and accomplished?
- Is it your home office, away from home?
Consider these things when reflecting on both your current and future office spaces. If you discover you’re not getting that feeling of peace on the job, it might be time you sought a more enjoyable place to work. Our Career Solutions Group (CSG) program can help you find exactly what you need from a workplace!
#qualityoflife, #yourworkspacematters, #enjoyyoursurroundings #homeoffice #homeawayfromhome